OT! looky what my huney got me!

ain’t it purdy!

Can I get one too? Blue’s my favorite color. I don’t have kids yet, but we would appreciate the room for yarn and RC stuff! Send one on up! :roflhard:

Oh, and yeppers, it is very purdy in all it’s shiney goodness! :happydance:

thank you gurl!!! i wasn’t expecting it… but i’ll let him know you want one!

:cheering: :cheering: Lucky you!! :cheering: :cheering: Room for everyone!!

Ooh…its so pretty!!! I’ll take a red one! :wink:

i wanted red too but i they didn’t have one. from what i hear the suv is discontinued…but thats only my mom talking.
now i’m trying to think of places to go!!!

Come pick us up and let’s go SHOPPING!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

i’m on the way! :happydance: :happydance:

Very Nice! Lots of room… Looks like the seats are leather for easy cleanup! :thumbsup:

Lucky you! Congo ratz!

Oh Baby!!! WTG and CONGRATS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WOW Awesome! What kind of truck is it???

I have a Chevy Equinox (went from a Cavalier to it) and LOVE it. But if we have any more kiddos we want something bigger. I want 3rd row seating for sure!

someone is a good girl. Nice wheels :thumbsup:

thanks!!!
actually i do not deserve such a nice ride. i have not been on my J-O-B as far as the house goes… so i have to get on it.:oops: DH knew i wanted one when they first came out… but i would have settled for a minivan with the way gas is now!

Crystal~ it is a Lincoln Aviator. its very smooth! my sister has an Equinox… she doesn’t talk about it and the last 2 times that i’ve seen her they were rockin thier other car. go figure…they bought a brand new car and ride around in the pre-owned one… :rollseyes:

Beautiful car/truck/SUV! I want a bigger one soo bad! I am driving a Suzuki Grand Vitara and I hate it. I loved it before I had a child… now I can’t stand it! I’m so jealous!!

you still got enough room liz!! you only have ONE baby!

I luv your new car Carmell!!!

thank you lisa!!! :heart:

Ooooohhh!!! I want one of those!!! Those are awsome trucks!!! WTG :thumbsup:

One baby and a genormous DBF! :lol: DBF refuses to ever take my car anywhere because he doesn’t fit. So, I’m always stuck riding in his pick up truck. Not that I mind, but sometimes, when I’m all dolled up to go out, it just doesn’t feel right climbing up into his old truck, kwim? :lol: