OT - Laughing as drugs... er i mean medicine

Hey Everyone.

I’m not sure if this has been already done on here… but…

Lisa sends me a bunch of assorted humor emails, many of which are pretty funny. And occasionally i get other humor stuff from other people. Anywho, I was thinking it would be cool to share funny stories and jokes with others on this forum (whether knitting related or not).

To that extent: I figure what the hey… I’ll get it started. Feel free to laugh, contribute, and just enjoy!!!

An award should go to the Air Canada gate agent in Winnipeg for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded Air Canada flight was canceled. A single agent was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS."
The agent replied, “I am sorry, sir. I’ll be happy to try to help you, but, I’ve got to help these folks first, and I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out.”

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM ?"
Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone, "May I have your attention please, " she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. “We have a passenger here at Gate 4 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14.”

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Air Canada agent, gritted his teeth and swore “F*** You!”.
Without flinching, she smiled and said, “I’m sorry sir, you’ll have to get in line for that too!”

That’s awesome!! Is that really a true story? It’s a good one in any case! :roflhard:

I don’t have any good jokes, but the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time is the cat-video link Feministmama shared recently on this thread. Sooooo funny indeed.

I have no clue if its true or not… it was one that i got from LisaD715 as forwarded humor email.

But yeah, i thought it was funny too.

Okay … I’ll bite … :mrgreen:

For anyone who owns a bird with a well exercised set of lungs … I’m sure you can get the humor in this. I SURE DID … Compliments of my resident EXTREME SQAWKER, George! :shock:

Anyhoo - I received this one around Thanksgiving.

I haven’t yet shoved George into the freezer. It wouldn’t do any good anyway … there’s no poultry stored in there… :roflhard:

Well you all might like this link:
http://media.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/9482/newsoapbox2.swf

I found it pretty 'umorous.

is it clean enough for me to click to at work?

Yes that one’s clean.

Ekgheiy, that’s a cute parrot one. :lol:

wouldn’t post anything that wasn’t clean, since quite a few of us browse this at work. :smiley:

wellllllll ya never know! :wink:

Got this in humor email too:

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac, doing 65 mph with her
face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was
halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don’t scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear
which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and
disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!!!

That’s a riot Joel. :roflhard:

:rofling: :rofling: :roflhard: :roflhard:

A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an American
on an overseas flight. After a few cocktails, the men
began discussing their home lives.

“Last night, I made love to my wife four times,” the
Frenchman bragged, “and this morning she made me delicious
crepes and she told me how much she adored me.”

“Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times,” the
Italian responded, “and this morning she made me a wonderful
omelet and told me she could never love another man.”

When the American remained silent, the Frenchman smugly
asked, “And how many times did you make love to your
wife last night?”

“Once,” he replied.

“Only once?” the Italian arrogantly snorted. “And what
did she say to you this morning?”

“Don’t stop.”

Hey…you are publishing all my material!!!

lol

OMG - too funny! :rofling:

I gave you credit! :smiley:

And you are more than welcome to publish it yourself. :wink: :thumbsup:

Anyone that has ever played D & D or any kind of “role playing” game will enjoy THIS COMIC STRIP.

[size=6][color=blue]CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO:[/color][/size]

RAYMOND AND HIS LOVE FOR HIS CHEESE.

No worries … it’s rated PG. It has music playing in the background, so you might want to check your speakers to an appropriate volume :wink:

Credit: www.immortal3d.com

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

AWW! Poor guy!! :roflhard: