OT: He looks like his Mummy :D

We had our 4D ultrasound today…

He looks like his mummy…

Those are fantastic pictures!!! He’s so adorable!

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

I love those pictures. I wish our hospital had that technology when I had my boys.

:inlove: :inlove:

:inlove:

HEE, I love how the first one captures just how crowded it is in there! :smiley:

Wow! Technology has come a looooog way! Must be good to see him this soon. A cutie, that one!

Those are amazing pictures! He’s adorable!

How cool is that? He’s adorable!

WOW! Those pictures are amazing and so is the subject. :inlove:
Nikki

:cheering: Awww Hes so sweet :slight_smile:

Whoa! modern technology is going waaaaaaaay too fast for me. That’s a cool picture though. Yeah you :cheering:

Oh wow! :heart:

GEEEEEEE
Babies are so cute.
Where did all the babies come from?
Oh yeah. Never mind. I remember now. :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s precious. :slight_smile:

awww!!! :heart: :heart:

Such a sweet little boy, Tia. I’m envious! I’d love to start over with babies and such. Grandchildren are terrific, though. I get to play with them. But never enough. A lovely baby, and such technology nowadays to let you see him so clearly! Amazing. samm

Thanks everyone!

We’re absolutely enamoured with him.

He actually has a lot of room still in there, he can still stretch and move without me feeling him :smiley:

His looks (as far as we can tell from the scan) come from my maternal side of the family :smiley:

I know I’m biased… but SUCH A CUTIE!!!

:smiley:

Totally makes up for the lack of sleep, carpal tunnel in my fingers (another thing getting in the way of my knitting), possible gestational diabetes (which I have another test for this week), siatica pain etc…

Yes, it is all worth it. He is beautiful- how cool that is to be able to see him so clearly. :heart: :heart: :heart: