OT: Happy Birthday to ME!

I thought since I was up seeing my honey off to work that I would jump in here to say hey :waving: and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :teehee:
Yes, today I am proud to say that I am one of the luckiest 48 year old women in the world :cheering: As everyone knows, I have THE BEST husband on Earth, great kids, a wonderful family and am blessed with such great friends as all of you…what more can a girl ask for?!

Since I’m only up long enough to make one post, I will fill in the knitting front…I am officially done with but she is blocking now photos will follow at a later date…I will, I hope knit hat, gloves and socks to go with us on vacation after Christmas!
I did a bit of experimenting with holiday socks last night, hope to have them ready soon, right now I’m very sleepy because of the pump adjustment that I had to have at the doc’s office yesterday so I’m not sure when i will be officially knitting again…hopefully just later today. As far as the leg/hip go, there is a tiny bit of improvement (Praise God!) this always takes time. And, it’s as my PA said yesterday, I am to stay in bed and do very, very little otherwise so that I will give my body the chance to heal (after alteration in meds) so that I will be a-okay to leave for vacation…this is the funny part … on Dec __ (he knows the date!) I’m telling ya, these guys are great they know everything about me…of course, they have been seeing me several times a week this past month, too, so how could they not know eveything :shrug: And, that’s okay, it’s kept me out of hospital, thank God!

So, I’m off to enjoy my bday by being so thankful for my wonderful life and many blessings, resting a bit, then knitting!
Love and miss you all :muah: :muah: :muah:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!! :cheering: :present: :muah:
Enjoy this day, you diserve it!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :muah: :muah: :muah: :muah:

Hippo

Birdie

Two Ewe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :present: :balloons: :yay: :happydance: :woot:

:muah: It’s good to hear from your Rebecca!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA !!!

so glad you are getting better, hope your health continues to improve.

Happy birthday! :balloons:

Happy birthday, Rebecca! :present:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!! Have a wonderful day! I bet a certain someone has something special planned! :teehee:

Lots of hugs and love on your special day! :muah: :muah: :muah:

Lisa

Happy Birthday!!! :muah: :muah: :muah:

:balloons: Happy Birthday Becka!!! :balloons:

Happy Birthday Becka!!! :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug: :muah: :hug:

Happy Birthday!!! :muah:

Happy Birthday. Life just keeps getting better!

Wow, Happy Birthday!! Have fun today! :balloons:

:present: :balloons:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Becca,
Happy Birthday to you,
:present: :balloons:

[size=6][color=darkblue]Happy Birthday, Becca!![/color][/size]
:present: :balloons: :present: :balloons: :present: :balloons:

Here’s to many, many more!
hugs,

• Sharon

Happy, Happy, Birthday, BABY!

Can’t wait to see pics of your wrap! I am starting another one soon!

[size=7][color=cyan]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/color][/size]

:muah: :muah: :muah: :muah:

[size=7][color=blue] :blooby: :woot: :balloons: :present: Happy Birthday, Becka!!! :present: :balloons: :blooby: :woot: :cheering: [/color][/size]

I hope you enjoy YOUR day!
I think about you every day and can’t wait to see you back on the boards soon! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lots of hugs to you (and a few to Lonnie!)! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey! You can’t have December 6, it’s mine! :teehee: Good day for a birthday! Have a great one!