OT- Google April Fool's Joke

:teehee:

Check out this link. Click some of the links within it and read about it. It took me a moment to realize it wasn’t real. It’s linked off of the main google search page. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I so look forward to the Google AF joke every year…I actually checked at midnight to see if it was up yet :roflhard: (big geek!)

I was at work this morning, and I saw a different one (American server at work, Canadian server at home) about being able to get all of your email printed and sent you to you snail mail! :rofl:

HA!!! Love it! :roflhard:

This is my favourite part:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Everything on this page keeps cracking me up too!

I LOVE GOOGLE. They do some funny stuff.

Exhibit A:
Click Here. Read directions… particularly #20.

Exhibit B:
Click Here. Zoom all the way in.

Google Rocks. :heart:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

This page is awesome as well, and has some links to some of their other gag pages!

(Please wash your hands before surfing.)
:roflhard:

Fancy a trip down memory lane? Wikipedia has the url listing for all the google jokes of past years.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

That 's great!!! I really like the Trickle, the #2 and the Royal Flush. I also like the one with the pigeons that are behind Google’s successful searches.

I love April Fools!!!

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

:roflhard: Hillarious! Love the subtle “swim across the atlantic ocean” one…too funny. i think i’m the only person who hasn’t heard that google does this… :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I had no idea, I thought it was just a search engine!! How hilarious! :teehee:

And here I am on April 2nd, and didn’t even realise that April Fools Day had come… how sad am I… well come and gone now!!! I will bide my time till next year, ya’ll!!

Why is TiSP in beta?
When things go wrong with TiSP, they go very, very wrong. Let’s leave it at that.