OT: Going Back To Work Monday

Mason,

I’m so happy to hear you are doing better.

Ironically, right now I’m at my mom’s and she’s laid up with severe pain from Spinal Stenosis. She’s doing what you were doing – vicodin and some sort of muscle relaxer plus she’s just had some kind of epidural shot in her spine which hasn’t really helped her back at all but has made her hands less sore so now she feels like knitting again (yay!)

Anyway, glad to hear that you will be back on the open road again with the wind at your back and in your (very short) hair.

:teehee: :cheering:

Best,
Susan

That’s awesome! :cheering: :cheering:

Be careful and knit away!

YOU changed your avatar again Mason~

You sneaky :twisted:

Yeah I did. I shaved off my beard today.

Thanks everyone, I’m looking forward to getting back to work.

Looks good! You look much younger. :thumbsup:

Mason,

You did it!

I read your blog one day and you mentioned shaving but seriously, I just thought it was the drugs talking :zombie: You know, like “hey, man I’m too seriously looped to knit a pair of socks but, you know, like, I think I’ll take a very sharp instrument to my face” :zombie:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Really, you look mahvelous dahling.

Best,
Susan

:happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

[color=blue][size=6]Love the hat, Mason.
[/size][/color]
:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Thanks folks. I decided the beard made me look too old.

The hat is my favorite Stetson.

Mason,
I’m so glad to hear you can get back to work! I thought for a moment I would be joining you on the forums and would be out of work for a while. We had a shift bid at work (I work on the phones in customer service) and the shift they initially told me I got was the worst possible shift they could give to a mom of 2 that goes to church. It was Sunday thru Wednesday 11:30 am to 10pm. I was giving my 2 weeks notice and they told me they had a different shift for me Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5pm…Needless to say, I’m a much happier person today than I was yesterday.

:!!!: They really should have been a bit more organized. Oh well, all is over and done with.

Have fun being back on the road my friend!