OT- Free panties!

While supplies last in the US only. Check it out!

http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/

Cool! Thanks for the link :stuck_out_tongue:

They dont have my size… :frowning:

mine either! i don’t care though, they’re FREE!!!

KK, maybe if we both get a free pair, we can sew them together and share them!

:slight_smile:

Um…I love ya & feel CLOSE to you and all, Hild, but…um…

[size=6]EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!![/size] :?

:roflhard: :roflhard:
Hilde can use one side then turn them inside out and its your turn :shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

well, i don’t actually WEAR panties… i just like to see how they look crumpled up in the corner :roflhard:

Yup! Glad to see Hildie’s back! :roflhard:

They don’t have your size? Two of them come in large. I’m hoping that is going to fit my fat a**.

Update - I went to the Hanes website, their large is a 7.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Motherly advice from my mom… No matter what you do always have fresh panties on ya never know when you will be in an accident and ya don’t wanna be embarrassed cause your panties are not fresh… :shock: Now I ask her why was that sooo important to tell me when ya put fresh on every day?? :oops:

:roflhard: :roflhard: You guys crack me up (as usual)!

If you don’t wear any, you wn’t have that fresh problem :wink:

ya’ll trippin in here today! :roflhard: :roflhard:

lg is a size 7…uh oh. somebody might be getting some drawls for Christmas!

but then dh would think oohhh free access… :fingerwag:

Since when is a large size 7? :?? Ugh! This knida stuff pisses me off. Free stuff is only avaiable to folks thin as a rail? So what are they trying to say? Hm? :rollseyes:

Panties are not sized the same as regular clothes. I’m not sure about Hanes, but when I use to work at Victoria’s Secret 5, 6, 7=S, M, L…granted their large then (this is years ago) probably fit up to a size 12 which really isn’t very large. Wish clothing manufacturers would come to some kind of collective agreement on sizes!

Well, if it makes you feel better I’m a size 22W jean and I wear size 7 but hey and under my inner tube of fat around my middle. If I wanted to pull them up to my middle I’d have to go larger. I just kinda let it all hang out :wink:

I only buy one kind of panty, and it happens to be Hanes Her Way. I hate to break it to you all, but I’m a size 7 in their underwear! Which is exactly what I take in pants, so their underwear appear to be sized like regular clothes.

Size 7 = “Large”? Puhleeeeeeeez! :rollseyes:

oh please…i saw a shirt recently that had a size 12 listed as an extra large. I was just trying to figure out what they would call a shirt that would fit over my girls! :shock:

Well, they only have large left in the chiffon bikinis… and I uh, don’t do bikinis anymore. :lol: I had to go with a medium french cut and we’ll see if I can get them up. :rofling:

You all are killing me over here! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling: :rofling: :roflhard:

They need to make more sizes,
small ( I don’t eat or god really blessed me),
medium ( I eat healthy and never sit down)
large ( I splurge now and then ),
( extra large)I’ve had kids forget it hand me the goodies!!!
( real curves) I’ve been married so long who gives a crap!!
(super curves) It’s chocolate or murder, you pick!! ( this is my size,lol)

see, my sizing would be alot easier to follow!! :roflhard: :happydance: