Ot: free coffee for bloggers!

Hello All,

For any coffee drinkers out there, my good friend Nancy’s husband works for Boca Java and they are looking for bloggers who are willing to review their coffee and post about it on their blogs.

Here are the “perks” to being a reviewer:

The first 500 Bloggers who register to review Bloggers Blends will receive a complimentary “Bloggers Coffee Review Kit”, including:

All 6 coffee blends to review
A free “Always Blog on a Full Tank” coffee mug
A free “Always Blog on a Full Tank” hat
Your review and blog name posted on bloggersfuel.com*
reviewed only to ensure non-offensive to other readers
Automatically entered in a drawing to win coffee for a year

The info site is here.

Nancy’s sewing blog is also a great one to check out

:clubs:[color=blue][size=2]The Mod Squad was here[/size][/color] :thumbsup:

:crying: Only US residents… too bad considering that the only two things I could not live without are coffee and yarn… :crying:

Cool! I registered!

Thanks for sharing that. I just signed up. Hope I got in!

Nicole… PM me your address, I work for Starbucks and I have plenty of coffee to share. LOL

Mmmm … free coffee … :drooling: … I signed up … wonder if I’ll get in?

I googled this and saw that the press release was originally posted on Yahoo on April 5th, so I’m not too optomistic that I got in when I signed up on the 13th. :crying:

Oh well, at least they have our email & mailing addresses now. :rollingeyes:

Fabulous, just fabulous. I love unsolicited mail. :rollseyes: :roflhard:

I’d love to participate, but I am not that much of a coffee drinker. Some of the blends do sound delicious, though!

Woo hoo! I just got notification that my coffee shipped today! :happydance:

Got my notification a few days ago!

Oh my gosh! I was just reading this and being all jealous and ticked that I didn’t get in, but then I hadn’t checked my email since 6 and when I finally looked at something besides KH emails, it was there!

I got my confirmation as well! :happydance:

Although I will admit thought that when I saw that they had shipped my order I freaked out for a moment because I forgot that I had signed up for this :oops: after further inspection I realized what it was :roflhard:

I don’t have a blog :frowning:

Bummer I didn’t get one and I signed up right away as well. HM I guess this means no free coffee for me.

If you’re interested, you can get one for free a bunch of places. The most popular seems to be blogspot.com but there are several others too. It’s also pretty easy to put one on your own domain.

If you want to check out a few funny knit blogs try Crazy Aunt Purl, Yarn Harlot and JenLa

kemp:
thanks for the advise. I am on my way ! :cheering:

Awww, they dont include Canadasighs

Rhy :crying:

It’s looking like I didn’t get in on time. I haven’t gotten an email notification. I think I’m relieved, though. I would probably procrastinate on the blog reviews, anyway.