OT - Firefox and spelling

Did anyone with the newest Firefox notice this? If you misspell a word or the software doesn’t recognize it it puts red dots under it and you can right click it to get choices! :noway:

Neeeat! Safari does that, but I think I may have accidentally turned it off. Or else I’m confusing Firefox and Safari again. :teehee:

It’s like working in MS Word… all the time! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, I did turn off the feature in Safari. :rofl:

Iz back now!

I love it [size=2](and need it quite often)[/size] :teehee:

Yeah, but it doesn’t like when I type things like "we r in ur farm steelin ur pumpkinz. :shrug:

It’s the best - I :heart: Firefox! I always hate when I’m at work and I have to use IE :!!!:

AND you can choose dictionaries! So if you want to spell “colour” instead of “color” you can :happydance:

:hmm: You shouldn’t be typing like that anyway… :teehee: J/K You can turn off the spell check or add the words to the dictionary if you want to, too.

I just got a new theme, too! It’s called Pimpzilla!! :roflhard:

I don’t type like that except when making fun of icanhascheezburger.com :shrug:

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

See?

Same here! Especially since I need to have several windows open for different applications.

sue

ooow I was wondering where this neat little inbuilt spell checker suddenly appeared from. IT’S WONDERFUL !!! USE IT ALL THE TIME !!! :cheering: :cheering: