OT - FINALLY in Florida!

Wooo Hoooo!!! Finally got here today, only a day late, after some trouble with the truck. I would up coming down 95 and across 10, so Rebecca, I waved to ya, did you see me???

Tomorrow I can get settled into my new apartment, so I will be online at my house this week. I miss you guys!!! I have so much to catch up on, but will do so this week!!

:XX: :XX:

I was waving back…LOL! Thank God :pray: for your safe arrival!! Now, rest a bit because you have a lot of work ahead of you, I’m sure!! The important thing is that you are safe, albeit with truck trouble…FORGIVE ME…I meant to give you my phone # and you could have called if you were close when you had the trouble…or could have called anyway…duh!..I’m sorry I forgot…we’ll talk :wink:

yay! glad you made it safe! Now, go unpack your knitting and start catching up!!

Um. I don’t think I saw you waving to meeeee! The I-10/I-95 interchange is only about 30 miles from here. Hmmph.

Glad you made it safely though! :slight_smile:

I waved, Silver, I PROMISE!!!

Hilde, I put the knitting in the car so it could be taken out when I needed to unwind. Was working on yet another dish cloth this evening. (Gotta wash dishes, so I guess I gotta make them.)

I was in NC and the windshield wipers stopped working. I had stopped to visit with my “othermother” for a bit and was getting back on the road and lots of rain and no way to clear my windshield. I was stranded for over 4 hours…I was not a happy camper. This particular truck rental company is NOT on my good list at the moment…we will see tomorrow after I get ahold of them.

Congratulations! :cheering:
Having driven the stretch of I-95 between Philly and Sarasota more times than I can count, I sympathize with you!! You can get a little numb in the posterior, that’s for sure!!
Good luck w/ the new place and all! :thumbsup:

Good, cause I waved and waved. My arm is tired. :waving:

We MISSED you, Lisa! I cant wait to see pics of your new digs!

Edited later:
Lis, I just saw THIS DISHCLOTH PATTERN and thought of you…VERY different!

Glad you got there safely! How is the unpacking coming?

YEA! Glad you made it safe Lisa.

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Lisa, welcome to Florida!! :sunny:

I’m only about 300 or so miles south of you down in Charlotte County.

glad you made it there safely. good luck and best wishes for this new phase of your life.
hugs

Welcome to Florida, Lisa… It’s a great state to live in, most of the time… even though I really want to leave it and move to KS… but yeah… welcome! :happydance:

Thanks so much everyone!! I am tickled pink to be home! My parents and sisters have been such a HUGE help getting settled in.

The aptartment is nice, a little smaller than I hoped, but tons of storage space. I wish they would have replaced the carpet. I finally have my own bathroom!!! No sharing with the boys!!

I went on a job interview yesterday, and was hired on the spot!! First interview. I will be working with bankruptcy attorneys, handling the Chapter 13 cases. Decent money, benefits, and bonuses!! Mon - Fri, 8-5. I start Monday.

WOW!!! Congratulations, Lisa!!! :cheering:

Very Cool… Congrats Lisa!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: