OT Does anyone remember

PInky and The Brain??? I was flippin through the channels and ran across it todat. i didn’t even know they still showed it! that was my favorite new cartoon! :cheering:

YES!!! DH and I loooovvvved that Toon! Pinky and the Brain, brain, brain, brain… :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

that was the best cartoon in the world and i always tu :heart: ned in next time to see how Brain would try to take over the world!

Narf! They make me feel all Garfunkley!!! I miss that show dreadfully!

Wait a minute! It was on?? Which channel? OMG, I love you Carmell!

nick toons
check your local listings! :happydance:

love that cartoon, actaully animaniacs was my favorite…they just don’t make cartoons like they use to :wink:

Been lurking here for a few weeks…

Yes! I watch Animaniacs every day on Nicktoons! It’s on at 630pm here…that was my favorite show in college!

Kelly

:ily:

Oh, no! We don’t get Nicktoons. It’s a sad day. But I feel comforted to know that the show is still out there hovering in the ether.

are u sure? u must have cable! :?

ACK! Someone from Tampa!!! WOO HOO!!! Okay, all we need is a few more girls from Tampa or surrounding areas and we can have a knit date like Kelly and Hilde set up. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

krnaslterp, I’m just north of you in Spring Hill.

That would be cool! Let me know when and where!

Kelly

Because we live in the boonies, Time Warner charges us MORE money for our cable service than anyone else I know and gives us fewer and way crappier channels.

poor baby :frowning:

Pinky are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Well, I think so Brain, but me and Pippy Longstockings? Well what would the children look like?

man i miss that show!

It’s Pinky…
It’s Pinky…
It’s Pinky and The Brain brain brain brain…

Now I’m gonna have that stuck in my head all day…
I’m surprised I haven’t seen it, I know Animaniacs is on that channel, I watch that once in a while - I’ll have to look around for it…