OT: Dancing With The Stars -- Anyone?

Are any of y’all as sad as me?? :teehee:

What did you think of tonight’s show? (:psst: Shhh…I’m supposed to be studying!)

I didn’t watch it but as a diehard Beatles fan, I must say…

DIE HEATHER, DIE!!! :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

I think it’ll get better as it goes along. Joey Fatone was good. Cliffy wasn’t bad for the senior person this time around. Laila Ali & Apollo Ohno weren’t bad either. We’ll keep watching… :thumbsup:

SECONDED!

(and third’d by my mum)

I had class, so I missed it (but my mum taped it). PLEASE tell me she fell on her face!

She seemed a bit stiff.

:ick:

Loved the n’Sync guy, Apolo, and the boxer.

Can’t you keep Heather in America please? :pray: :teehee:

:rofl: :roflhard:

Do you think her partner really didn’t know who she was when they met??

Um NO NO NO NO :!!!: ing NO!

Tell us how you really feel about Heather…
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:wink:

i like how they introduce each celebrity and explain how/why they are famous and heather mills’ introduction is that she is a charity campaigner. yeaaaaaah i’m sure that’s why we know who she is.

I laughed at that too!!! Just rolled my eyes and thought, ohhhh boy. :roflhard: if that’s how you want to think we know you!

Do you think her partner really didn’t know who she was when they met??[/quote]

Her dance partner?? I don’t know, we don’t get it here in England :wink:

Um NO NO NO NO :!!!: ing NO![/quote]

Aww :verysad: :teehee:

Wow… y’all are just mean. She wasn’t the only one in that marriage ya know. :verysad:

I only caught the end - the Miss America, the basketball player, Heather, and Apolo.

Most of us only watched to see if her leg would go flying across the stage. Since it didn’t, now I will watch to see Billy Ray Cyrus spaz out every week. I’ve never really watched this show, but it is worth its weight in opportunities for catty remarks. “So You Think You Can Dance” is so much better, don’t you think?

Yeah but Paul never made up lies about Heather being a violent, abusive drunkard.

For me, it’s not about the marriage thing. It’s just that her personality (if she has a more lively personality, that is) did not come across at all.

Now, I’ll give her props for going out and doing this, knowing she has received totally negative publicity.

But again, for me, it’s about the personality as well as the dancing. She just came across as an ice queen, NOT a Dancing Queen.

Not to my liking for TV.

:roflhard:

what happened? did he get mad?