OT--Anyone good with sql and server stuff?

I just switched servers for my blog and I am having trouble getting my old sql database imported. I have tried doing it through cPanel and mysql panel. Please let me know if you think of anything. :slight_smile:

you speak a da english?

:roflhard: :roflhard:

just about got it figured out. Still a little glitch with the photo gallery.

Wish I could help. I’m much more fluent with cpanel than mysql. :?

Hey Nuno–how are you with kdoyrwkjbsdk and lij owegr nflijpwae?

I’m quite fluent, myself.

We had that problem before, Kemp. It turned out that what we were trying to import was too large and I had to do it all in sections. It was a total PITA BUT I was able to get it all in there. If that’s not it, if you explain the glitch a little more and which gallery you are using… I’m assuming it’s “Gallery”, then I might be able to help you more.

Thanks Aby…I have it mostly working now. I hate it when I think I spend hours on something to figure it out (which has its own gratification, but such a time sucker!) when it would take someone who REALLY knows what they’re doing just a few minutes. I use Snipe Gallery Now I just need to figure out how to skin it again so it looks like the rest of the site.

woo hoo! I just got it fixed! That took way less time than I expected. Guess I’m a little fresher this morning. I think the server transfer is finally complete.