Ordering yarn that never turns up, sorry rant - updated

I live in Northern Ireland, but I’m not too good at complaining, and I have a bit of a phobia about phoning people I don’t know! It’s about £10 so I’m not overly out of pocket, just a bit annoyed as I have a sneaking suspicion that the book is actually out of print. I could have ordered it second hand by now!

Lucy, sorry just thought you were in the us. teach me to presume wont it lol.

i have absolutly no issues complaining thankfully. i always used to but got a job that i delt with customer complaints and had to sort them out.
that dosent suprise me its out of print, nothing is with them anymore.

i cant call until dp gets over top france and has a look at my computer, i cant speak into my mic on the head set anylonger, no one can hear me (dp thinks this is great hehe), and im not calling from the land line again, it costs so darned much. mine nearly £40 so worth sorting out. i cab buy a fair amount of yarn with that.

the money STILL hasnt arrived, just wish dp was coming in the next few days, but its 3weeks away and i can figer it out.
if you want the e mail addy i used and got hold of them on let me know i can give it to you, but lie in the title, tahts the only way i got them to actually respond to me. i think i said i was having trouble getting through to them, can they kindly advise on a contact number/e mail addy that tehy would respod on, and it worked haha. but not to the point i have my money back

hope you get it sorted out as well

Argh, Paypal wont dispute it as transaction is over 45 days ago… Do you have the e-mail address they replied from. I have tried the one on their website but no joy!

I hate that you both have had such a lousy experience with them, but thank you for letting us know about it… I won’t be buying anything from them

I’ve never ordered online and this is one of the reasons why-it’s just so hard to know when a company is no good and I will add this company to my never buy from list.I will e-mail and tell them this if you think it will help,I also have no problem complaining to folk

I’ve ordered from Knitpicks here in the States twice now and I’ve been completely happy with their service and speedy delivery.

Thanks for the warning about Angel Yarn.

I use Herrschners.com online to order yarn from. I don’t know if you can order from Europe or not, but they are also very reliable.

Herrschners has ALWAYS had good service and my Gran has used them for years on end.

I now know of a UK company not to buy from if we ever end up over there. Sorry that both of you have had a really really bad experiences. BUT as they say if you have a bad experience you will go and tell 10 people who will in turn tell 10 more.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]I ordered from NobleKnits, they weren’t the problem. USPS lost the package!!![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]The tracking number said that they delievered it Aug 9. Well they didn’t deliever it here…[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]I have been calling the post office for 3 weeks and somebody is always going to call me back. Yea, right… Nobody has called back.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]Then talked to a supervisor. He said that they delievered the package and that the mailman can’t remember delivering it. I told him that I didn’t receive it and he said that It’s my word against his that I didn’t get it, the tracking said it was delievered…[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#800080]So I’m out the money!!![/COLOR][/FONT]

Actually, Miss Kittie, Noble Knits should, as the sender, take the responsibility to track down the package. Even if the USPS says they delivered it. KnitPicks will do this, and Lands End, so why not Noble Knits?