Opulent Neutral Throw

I’m knitting this for my SIL. What do I do with all the ends hanging out on the sides? Someone (not on here) suggest knotting them, but I don’t think that would look very nice…and also I’m using the dreaded Homespun, which frays terribly…any help would be appreciated. Am I correct in assuming I’ll have to block this when I’m through? Sorry, I have multiple sclerosis and I can’t remember a damn thing. Had to reteach my self how to knit…This is a Lion Brand Pattern…

:muah:

Thanks…

Homespun doesn’t block exactly, it’s acrylic. You can wash it to even out the sts then lay flat to dry, pulling it into shape. For the ends weave or thread them into the sts around them, I use a small crochet hook instead of a darning needle which would advisable for this yarn as I don’t think you could get it through the eye of the needle. I think the recomendation for knotting the ends is at the very tips so the thread that holds the yarn together doesn’t come undone, which it does. My ends are usually in the middle of a row, I knot them and pull the remaining tails through the sts too. That way I know they won’t come undone.