Opal socks

I finished these socks today- opal yarn on size 2 dpns. They are my first socks on dpns- I’m happy with the way they turned out!! :cheering:

Ohhhhh!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Ooh lovely socks! Great colour =D

You finished the second fast! Good for you!
They look great! :cheering:

Nice!!! I love the color!

oooh…lovely!!! love the colors!!! :smiley:

Oh, those are gorgeous! i love those colors!

Love that rainbow-y goodness! Beautiful!

Ahem, WHICH color of Opal is it? :wink:

Holy WOW!

absolutely gorgeous

Oops-----it is Opal “Lollipop”. Thanks!!

How cute are these?!! :thumbsup:

They are really beautiful!!!

Wow! How pretty! What especially impresses me is how exact the patterns on both socks match and line up perfectly side by side :shock: . I don’t think I could ever do that! Way to go! :cheering:

Those look great! I love the color. I’ll have to try opal yarn sometime! :thumbsup:

They look fantastic! That is one of my favorite Opal colors…sold out from the distributor :frowning:

:smiley: I love, love your lollipop socks :wink:

What great socks! I love working with double points. Opal is one of the yarns I haven’t worked with yet. I was hoping to get a look at it when I attended a fiber fest today. Of course that didn’t keep me from buying other sock yarn!

Mama Bear

What great socks! I love working with double points. Opal is one of the yarns I haven’t worked with yet. I was hoping to get a look at it when I attended a fiber fest today. Of course that didn’t keep me from buying other sock yarn!

Mama Bear

great job Margie! I’m working on socks but it’s slow going right now…I’ve been awfully tired lately which had cut into my knitting time but your pics have inspired me to get back to work! :0)

I’m putting that yarn on my “must have” list!