On the Town Knitting Bag by Silver

:woohoo:I am the [B]proud[/B] owner of the first ever ‘Silver’ On the Town Knitting Bag by our very own, multi-talented Silver.

It is gorgeous! The pictures do not do it justice! For those who did not see her original post, it is the perfect size for everything you need for a small project, with the three inside pockets, beautiful matching drawstring pouch for small items, and extra outside pocket. There is loop to guide your yarn and an adjustable loop for attaching it to your belt, wrist, or whatever.

She even put in a little card with a nice note and care instructions.

The quality of the materials and construction is excellent, particularly for the price. I couldn’t be happier. :woot::happydance:

I am in full-on holiday dishcloth making mode, so the timing couldn’t be better. It will be my constant companion. Get one while you can!

Thanks, Kristin. You are the best.

Mine arrived today and is absolutely fantastic! It is a beautiful blue, named Koala, due to the pattern of silver bamboo leaves. the lining is a pretty gray. It is a work of art! I’ve been trying to post pictures but am having trouble. Maybe soon. Thanks, Kristin!!
:muah: :woot: :woot:

Those are so beautiful! She is amazing! :woohoo:

Ooooooo those are gorgeous! :inlove:

I got mine today too!!!

And it is AWESOME!!! Silver you are the best!!!

It’s drawstring so yarn won’t get caught on zippers. And the drawstring it so smooth!

It’s an early Christmas present from my dh and I can’t imagine getting a better one.

I’ll post pictures of mine later.

I won’t get mine until next week at least :pout:

I would love one of those cute little bags! How do you go about ordering one??

Here’s the thread that she first posted, with all of the info:

http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69213&highlight=silver+knitting+bag

I will be getting mine at the end of the month.:waah: I got the one just like Kristins. I can’t wait until I get it in my hands. I want to love it and give it a good home.

I’ve got mine on order. :happydance: Just waiting on the nod from her then I can pay through paypal. It’ll be perfect for when I start knitting my own socks.

Thank you everyone for the nice words and Im THRILLED that those of you who have gotten your bags already are happy with them! :muah:

For those of you still waiting, or who want to order a bag:
I’m currently in Atlanta at my sister’s house. It’s her birthday today and mom and I came up here to spend the weekend with her. So I’m not replying to email or PMs until I get back home… on Sunday night.

I will be bookin it to get the rest of the bags made next week. I have your order if I have emailed you with your bag choice. If I haven’t asked for payment, it means your bag isn’t finished yet. I will email you when it’s done so you can pay for it then. Don’t worry until you hear from me. I have you on my list. :slight_smile:

I WILL take new orders AFTER I finish my current orders. So don’t panic. I’ll post a message here and on my blog at that time.

Thanks again, I’m glad you like them! :heart:

I’m going to try to add a pix of my On The Town bag by Silver. Except for the fabric, it is just like Spikey’s. She posted pictures on Friday or Saturday.
Here goes.

I got my bag today!!! :woot: :yay: :cheering: :woohoo: :cheering: :yay: :woot:

I’ve got a ‘Silver’ one too (hey Spikey, we’re bag buddies! :teehee: ) and it is GORGEOUS! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Silver! :hug: :notworthy:

I’ll be taking new orders starting Monday. If you want one, drop me an email (kristin at cometosilver dot com) so I can put you on my list. :slight_smile:

Hi Silver i have pm’d you xx

Yep, I’ve got ya on the list Pauline :slight_smile:

Hi DQ - Great to have a bag buddy. Glad there is one Silver on each side of the pond!

I rec’d my On the Town Knitting Bag and it looks like Losnanas, it is beautiful:heart: :heart: :heart:
I just came back from a trip from Michigan to Texas and it was wonderful to have my knitting in the little bag…I kept my identification and boarding pass in the outside pocket for easy access. This little bag is definately a winner!:yay: :yay: :yay:
Thanks Silver!

[B][FONT=“Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=“4”][COLOR=“Indigo”]Thanks so much Kristin…my bag is beautiful…you do amazing work, girl! It is gorgeous…can’t wait to show all my knitting buddies! The purple is so pretty…thanks so very much!
Happy Sewing!
Merry :)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Got my bag today and all I can say is ,it is THE most beautiful thing EVER!!! Silver’s work is perfect!! :cheering::yay::muah::woot::happydance:My knitting friends at work will be sooooo jealous. You better get yourself on the list or you will be sorry!!!:thumbsup: