OMGoodness

I just noticed my # of posts :shock: I have over 4500…when did that happen?! The # was 3000 something when last I noticed :shock: It’s evidence that I love you guys :heart: :wink:

:cheering: :cheering: Without Joel around, all our our milestones slip by!

:cheering: Rebecca!!! You obviously love us - look at all the great yarn you’ve been sending!!!

I know, we didn’t even celebrate Ingrid’s 15,000th! I guess we’ll have to be ready for her 20,000th, on what, Saturday?? :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: I am so looking forward to the day Angelia out-posts me!

That day is coming soon isn’t it!???!

I’d bet on it! :thumbsup:

OMGoodness…Ing-A-Ling, u are way ahead of me…I had NO IDEA you had so many posts!!! We just love, love one another around here :wink:

Sara…thanks for noticing my monstrous efforts :— to send everyone :— cool :— yarn and stuff :— :roflhard: :rofling:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Congrats, Becka!! It’s so wonderful to have your chatty, happy, healthy self back!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oooh, do I get a prize if I do? As much Mmmmmalabrigo as I can fit in my trunk?!

Only if you drive a Mini-cooper. :wink:

:verysad:

Hey! It’s 12 bucks a skein!

i must interject my amusement at y’all posting about how much you have been posting! goofy girls! :rofling:

What really would be interesting would be to see how many of these thousands of posts look like this:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Or about how many times she’s choked on her own spit from laughing??

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:wink: Love ya Ang!

You people just catch me off guard! I’m minding my own business, then BAM!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: (those are for you, Ingy!)

It is 12 bucks a hank, but it gets cheaper at WEBS if you buy in bulk to get the discount! :rofling:

Muwah!

We loves ya to Rebecca :slight_smile:

you ladies are much to silly for me :stuck_out_tongue:

:roflhard: grats on the big post numbers =D :cheering:

:smiley: LOL, I was…and still am amazed that those numbers shot up so quickly :shock: It is, thank you God, as Angelia posted…bc I’m finally feeling better and love hanging with ya’ll :wink: Of course…I’m not the only one :wink:

:shifty: