OK - So I'm not sure how to feel about this

I was trying to find a design to incorporate into a bag I was going to felt and I decided to do a Google search on knit images.

So, I went to the Google site, clicked on their images link above the search bar and typed in the word ‘knit’. I couldn’t believe what the first image was and had to click on it to make sure my eyes weren’t fooling me. BTW - I would post the image in this message but I’m not sure how appropriate it would be.

Anyway, my husband was sitting next to me trying to help me figure out a design and when he looked up at the screen he just screamed with laughter :roflhard: . Mind you, it was 12.30am and between the both of us just roaring, we woke everyone up. I let my 17 year olds look at the picture, but my poor 9 year had to miss out.

Well, if you guys have a chance to go on Google and look at this, I would love to hear how you feel about it.

BTW - My husband wants me to make one for him…he’s a chubby guy and thinks it would fit well.

~Jen

I have “moderate safe search” on … the kids use this 'puter often. So, I didn’t get the same image you did, BUT, I STILL got a really weird knit item on mine. :shock: It was a knit sweater you could not wear in public. Let’s just say it might work for breastfeeding if you never needed to leave the house and didn’t mind looking stupid. :rollingeyes:

That’s the image I’m talking about.

It was such a simple search and I couldn’t believe that would be the first image to come up on the screen.

I thought it was hilarious but I’m not sure it’s a cool thing to come up with such a simplistic search.

yeah, I also got this picture, but I can’t remember I put safe search on my computer, because I’m the only one who uses it.

Oh my :shock:

i wannnnnnnnnnna looooooooooooook…

:tap: stooopid work computer :gah:

Brenda – you’re not missing much except a good giggle. :lol:

Is this the sweater at the top left with the woman’s whoo-haaas sticking out of the front of it?! If so, ummm where would you wear something like that? Umm, nevermind. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I wouldn’t but my husband would…he’ll do anything for a laugh.

My husband doesn’t have enough “chest” to fill it out! :roflhard:
Oh I so needed that laugh today, thanks. :slight_smile:

:shock:

I showed it to the guys i work with and we all got a good laugh.
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I had to turn off “strict safe search” to get it.

I just don’t see myself knittin’ that one :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

Wearing it would be the larger problem, I imagine.

Holy moly! :chair:
I wonder why that one comes up first?! I’m sure the only reactions she gets are :psst:
That is bad!! Bad waste of good yarn! Or maybe it was a short sleeve sweater pattern with pattern a little screwed up…I’m trying to rationalize this thing… it’s not working.

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Hole-y Cow! That’s quite the fashion faux pas!

:-x :tap: :gah: x-( :waah:

stoooooooooopid work computer

ya’ know maybe we’re being overly critical of it…maybe she just messed up the arm holes!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: I can see myself (major newbie) doing something like that…although I can’t imagine proudly wearin’ it! :roflhard: