Oddball Preemie Blankets - Our Blankets were DELIVERED!

Finally home! I got home over the weekend, and we are doing an add on and finally got it all dried!!! Now the house is a mess b/c we have this open area (which is now insulated as well!). Hubby is doing the electricity work, got a roofer coming to put up the new shingles and then the heat/air guy coming to install new vents in!!! I hope we can have it all done by Thanksgiving or so. After all that is done then hubby and I will be doing the rest (drywall, flooring, doors, trim… things I’m sure I don’t even know about, etc).

So!!! With that said and done, I hope to finish up Spring Fling and get it sent to Sandeh in the next week or so!

~danielle~

Pinnut 3200… I just wanted to let you know that I received Lavender’s Green today. Thanks so much for the wonderful treats!! I am ready to pick the perfect yarn and get started. Thanks again.

Thank you all for handling the blankets over the weekend!
:muah:
The air conditioning at our house is not working, and we’ve been afraid the computer would overheat in our 90 degree weather…SO it was turned off all weekend. :pout:

I am so sorry that it took me so long. My life sort of blew up around me. However it is now in the mail. The confirmation number is 0307 1790 0004 9287 1440.

I sent Nursery Rhymes and Beach Party off this morning. They are both first class parcel. I forgot to ask about expected delivery as Julianne’s middle school science teacher was next in line and I had to chat. Sorry. Nursery Rhymes is on its way to Shandeh. The tracking number is 0307 1790 0004 5706 7352. Beach Party is on its way (with Mason’s mom’s chemo cap) to Nathalie. That tracking number is 0307 1790 0004 5706 7369. If those numbers don’t work tell me and I’ll give you another number from the receipt!

Racecar Alley is finally done. We did battle, and my creative juices just wouldn’t work…so I did stripes. Boring, but they got the job done.

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Very cool-looking blanket…nice job, everyone!

Racecar alley looks great Nathalie!

Spring Fling is almost finished! I am about half way done with the knitting and then I will do a border. Then it will be off to Shandeh!

I’ll post pictures once it’s all done!

~danielle~

Our poor little blanket that went missing in the mail for such a long time is finally back on track! Couldn’t get to the post office before it closed yesterday, but it will go out first thing Monday morning.

is finished!! :woohoo:And will be heading to Sandy soon for delivery to a deserving family.

will be heading out tomorrow!

You GO, my friends! You’ve gotten a lot of blankets done! :thumbsup:

Surprise - we have another finished blanket! This is “Bubble Gum” and was knit entirely by pinnut3200 while waiting for other blankets to come her way. I just added the crochet border for her.

I believe this gets sent your way, Shandeh? Would you mind if I waited until the other blanket if finished as well to save on postage?

Wow! It’s GORGEOUS!!! :heart: :inlove: :heart:

You can hold onto it, my friend. No rush. :hug:

I forgot to mention that “Ocean Blues” arrived at my house this afternoon. It is looking good, and there is a ton of yarn travelling with it! :cheering: Definately plenty for me to finish the knitting and put a border on it, plus enough leftovers to make a good dent in a new blanket as well… Maybe that will be a summer project. :think:

Wow, the border looks great and really makes the blanket look complete! Nice Job.

Thank you so much. :muah: :heart: :muah:

I LOVE IT!!! :yay:

Beach Party arrived today! :cheering:

Thank you for the pin and stitch marker! :muah:

I received two more blankets today! :slight_smile:

Cloud Nine and Nursery Rhymes
They are so pretty and soft!

I received some sweet gifts as well. I’ll post photos tomorrow. Right now, I’m going to go to bed early for a change.

I think I might have gotten a bit dehydrated from all those days of no air conditioning. So, I’m sipping water, and resting a lot.

Hopefully, I’ll be able to update our blog tomorrow as well.
:muah: