Oddball CARE Shawls (Triangle)

Can’t remember if I told you all the latest updates on our shawls, so I guess I’ll just share them all again. :slight_smile:

“Blossoms of Joy” is complete!

“Cotton Fields” is looking HEAVENLY!

And “Sunbeams” has a NEW NAME…It looks more like a [B][U]Sunset[/U][/B] to me. cloud9 Take a look at our newly named “Sunset Shawl”.

They all look lovely.:heart: :heart:

BTW, I’m the naughty knitter :aww: that STILL has Midnight Passion. I am sorry, I just finally got the yarn I needed. I will have it finished be the end of the weekend and will be ready to sent it tot the next knitter. Thank you for your patience everyone. Again, I am sorry, the summer just got very crazy and I sorta lost track of everything.

Thanks for the update, luvmykid28!
You are forgiven…now go knit, and sin no more. :teehee:

hehehehe… awe shucks, thanks.

Midnight Passion is ready for the next knitter. FINALLY

Purple Passion is on its way back to you, Sandy!!! Let me know if you need the confirmation numbers.

Thank you both! :slight_smile:

I’ll check on the next knitter for Midnight Passion.
:thumbsup:

Today, I received “Pink Passion” and “Purple Paradise”.
Yay! Thank you both for the yarn! :muah:

So, right now, I have almost every one of our shawls at my house. The only one I don’t have is “Midnight Passion”, which will be going to one of you soon. Also, I’m waiting for “Ocean Fantasy” to arrive soon.

I’ll go as fast as I can with my section of the shawls, so they can be sent back out to the rest of you.

In the meantime, just keep working on your personal knitting projects.
:hug:

I am on the list for Forrest (something) shawl and I just wanted to let you know that for what ever reason I do not get any postings notification sent to my email . So I have to remember to drop in every now and then to see what’s going on.

Hi Nana!
To get notifications, just go to the top of this page, and look for “Thread Tools”. Click that, then click “Subscribe to this Thread”.

I’m loaded down with knitting the center section of 3 triangle shawls right now, so it will be a while before I cast on the rectangle ones. Sorry for the delay! :hug:

Last night, I finished the center section of the “Sunset” shawl. :slight_smile:

Sunset Shawl is ready to move on. It is beautiful! Please let me know who is next.

We have had so little sunshine here in Illinois…I hate to let go of the Sunshine/Sunset Shawl!:sun::sun::sun:

Thanks MaryB! I’ll check on the next knitter right now.
:hug:

Sunset Shawl was mailed to Mulderknitter on 10/13…should arrive soon. It is so bright and cheery!:happydance:

I got Sunset today! Thanks for the notepad, I keep them by my desk all the time and love them!
:muah:

I finished my section on Sunset!:muah:

I got “Midnight Passion” over the weekend and have started working on it. Thanks threesmom for the blue yarn. I am sure I will be able to use it somehow or another>>>:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I got Midnight Passion in the mail recently. I can’t say exactly when it came and I’m sorry I forgot to let you know it arrived safely. Things have been a little crazy here!

Thanks Lori! :hug:

I think things have been crazy for most of us lately. It’s always like this when the holidays arrive.

Midnight Passion is ready for the next knitter!:cheering: