Oddball CARE Shawls (Triangle)

I mailed the shawl to Threesmom today.
Confirmation # 0308 0660 0000 1797 1664
Happy Knitting!:knitting:

Purple Paradise went out today!

I got Misty Grays in the mail yesterday - I love how this one is coming along! And thank you [I]so much[/I] MaryB for the yarn - that is one of my absolute favorite colorways … I’ve got so many ideas for it! Thank you!!

I finished up with Blue Skies - this one is looking nice too, I think. Who’s up next? I can get it out anytime …

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Thanks Beth! :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing the Misty Greys shawl when it’s at the halfway point. :heart:

The Blue Skies shawl should go to MaryB. I sent you a message earlier, but you might not have gotten it. Let me know if you need her mailing address.

Here’s a shot of Blues, ready to go to MaryB!

I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow.

I’m just about done with Misty Grays, and I’ll get a shot up before I send it out. Who gets it next?

I also got Purples earlier this week - that’s up next!

Beautiful Blues! :inlove:

I’m the next knitter on the Misty Greys shawl! Just let me know when you’re ready to mail it out. :slight_smile:

[I] I just received the Flower Garden Oddball Shawl today. I can’t tell you how wonderful it feels to know that there are so many caring, loving people in the world who have me in their thoughts. Before I became involved with these this project I would never have believed that good wishes and loving thoughts from strangers could carry so much meaning; but then I don’t feel like the KH community is strangers, just friends I haven’t seen yet. [/I]
[I]I’m still not knitting again, but hope the desire will come back soon. I have DGDs waiting for socks.[/I]
Thank you all again, especially Shandeh who thought of the idea of the shawls origiinally, I think.

Julie (losnana0
:muah: :muah: :muah:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Yay! I’m so glad you received the shawl, Julie!
We are definitely thinking of you, and wish you all the love in the world in dealing with your loss. We miss you, and look forward to the day when you’ll feel like knitting with us again.

Kelle0302: I received the shawl yesterday. Thanks for the tea, I will have a cup this evening when I sit down to work on my part of Pink Passion. I will post a picture when I have finished my part.

The Blue Skies shawl arrived yesterday. It is really beautiful!
Thanks, Threesmom, for the wonderful sock yarn. I love knitting socks-----maybe even addicted to socks! I know I will find a good use for the beautiful yarn.:muah:

Hello again everyone! :slight_smile:

Just wanted to let you know that I gave our “Candy Shop” shawl to the daughter of a forum member that needs our encouragement.

Here’s the Thank You post from that forum member:
http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1223080&postcount=856
cloud9

And now, I have a request to send one of our shawls to another forum member whose husband is going through cancer treatment. I’ll be sending our “Magic” shawl to her.

Our shawls are going quickly now! :woohoo:

A few days ago, I finished up our “Shades of Pale” shawl, and it looks very nice. SO SOFT! :heart: :heart:

Now, I’m working on the “Blossoms of Joy” shawl. It’s so bright and colorful. Perfect for spring knitting. :slight_smile:

Also, I cast on a new shawl for us to work on soon. I used a very dark burgundy yarn which looks so rich and warm. I’m naming that shawl “[B]Midnight Passion[/B]”, and it should be made with VERY DARK yarns. (Black, Dark Purple, Midnight Blue, and my dark burgundy). Does anyone want to join in on that shawl?

Shandeh, thank you for providing this chance to give to others.:muah:
I would be happy to knit a section of any of the shawls. Put my name down where ever you need knitters.:knitting: :knitting:

Blue skies is ready to travel to the next knitter. Let me know who is ready to knit.:happydance:

Thanks MaryB! :slight_smile:
I’ll add you to the “Midnight Passion” shawl. :heart:

Now, we just need two more knitters for that one!

Yay! I’m the next knitter! :woohoo:
I’ll send you my address.

:cheering: I would like to help on Midnight Passion, please!

Thanks Lori! :thumbsup:

The Blues Skies Shawl is on its way to Shandeh.
Confirmation #0308 3390 0001 3964 1754

Happy knitting!:muah:

I do, I do. Put me on the list for Midnight Passion.

Pink Passion will be ready to go out by Wednesday. Who’s next.:woohoo: :woohoo: