Nylon needles are the bane of my existence

I’ve been snatching up any needles I can find at Goodwill and have ended up with a fair amount of nylon circulars. After trying to use a set last night I have decided that I HATE THEM!!! Seriously, they snag the yarn, they are all bendy, why would anyone want to use them? But if anyone does, I’ve got some they can have lol

I hope you’re not in sales! :roflhard: “They’re awful, but do you want them anyway?”

:roflhard: :rofling:

Omygosh…I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee my nylon needles…I can take them off your hands!!! :slight_smile:

Dumb newbie question alert!

How do you know if you have nylon needles? Is there a certain brand? I’m happy with my bamboo needles, but just curious.

mine are vintage…I am sure…but they are all one piece, and cream in color…

I have one set that I am getting used to using, LONG chord between, and the needles are actually bent…I am sure they are used for something I have no idea what for…but they are cool nonetheless…things just are so slick off them. :slight_smile: But not to the slickness of those blasted aluminum needles…

I think this is what yer looking for

No, the bernat’s are nylon covered aluminum. Mine are completely nylon-but sorry, I traded them to Carol at TaraKnit.com for some metal needles. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: