North central Ohio knitters attention!

LYS Love to Knit in Vermilion is going out of business! Everything is 30% off right now, books are buy one get one free and all patterns are $1.00. Unfortunately I was there today and did some major damage!!! It was great!!!
Ginnyb

Hmmmm… I live just east of Canton. Off I go to google just how far away Vermillion is…

Ooooo… It’s just over an hour away. Just like driving to Cleveland. I’ll have to pick up my cousin on the way - she lives in Wooster. :slight_smile: Thanks!!!

Wow…your kidding me!!! I only need to jump on RT2 and I’ll be there in 5 minutes…Wonder what’s up? Thanks for the info!!!

Yes, you need to get over there. As of yesterday she still had a lot! I bought mostly Plymouth Encore and some sock yarn and patterns., two big bags full!!! I love the more expensive yarns, but since I knit so much for my grandchildren I have to have wash and wear!
Ginny

Do you like “plymouth encore” I have some, fingering stuff it’s so thin…Why is she GOB? She is very active in the charity group I am involved in…does she have Jelli Beenz? (Plymouth) Thanks Hey, maybe we should get together and swap some stuff?? I have lots of inheritance (books, needles, yarns) crochet stuff too…

I think she had Jelli Beenz. I do like Plymouth Encore. Apparently she wants to spend more time with her grandchildren and her husband works at the Steel Mill in Lorain , in danger of losing his job and she thinks she may have to go back to nursing…
That would be nice to try and get together.
Ginny

Ooh yeah, when I’m home I live like 15 mins from Vermilion. Get some good deals, but you should know about Smith’s Home Furnishings in Oberlin if you don’t already. I go there and it’s AMAZING :slight_smile:

Wow, never heard of it…Again, One more LYS I am 5minutes away from!!! Yea Thanks…