Noro Knits Eloise - My 2nd FO - I'm so excited!

Just couldn’t resist posting a photo of my newly finished Cardi from the Noro Knits book. The style is called Eloise and I knitted it in Noro Blossom colour 16.

This is only my second real knitting project - not including 3 very simple scarves - so I’m really excited to get it finished - in fact I’m wearing it now :smiley: (even though it is nearly 11.30pm and I should go to bed!)

You can see my first major project on my sister’s blog on this site - it’s called Amanda’s Rambles - so I won’t post another pic of that one here.

Next I am going to attempt a knitted evening bag for my friend’s birthday at the end of April so wish me luck!

Bye for now
Sue

That is a beautiful sweater! You should be very proud! Many knitters wait years before attempting a sweater, and her you are wearing yours as your second finished product! :cheering: :cheering:

BEAUTIFUL! Great job! :thumbsup:

Wonderful job - that is soooo georgous!

:cheering: Great job, and it fits very nice. Love the colors. :thumbsup:

Your SECOND finished project!!! :shock: Couldn’t you have made the rest of us newbies or semi-newbies feel better by saying it was your 200th project!? :wink:

Wow, beautiful!! I love the colors!

WOW! I am so impressed! That is awesome!

:happydance: What A Beautiful Sweater :thumbsup: I just love it - congrats on a wonderful project.
:XX: Shelley
Country Variety Yarn Shop
[color=red]IT’S ALL ABOUT OPAL SOCK YARN[/color]
[size=6]http://www.countryvariety.com[/size]

Whohoo! :thumbsup:

:notworthy: :notworthy: GORGEOUS SWEATER…WTG :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

beautiful!! I love Noro yarn. I have some silk garden sitting patiently for me to finished all my other WIP’s so I can make something pretty for me.

beautiful!! I love Noro yarn. I have some silk garden sitting patiently for me to finished all my other WIP’s so I can make something pretty for me.

:cheering: I’m impressed. Really your 2nd ever? Or second this year… Second this month… (Just teasing.) :wink:

Gorgeous!

I want to make this one too - of course I figure I already have the book hehehehe - you did great! How was the Noro Blossom to work with?

Gorgeous colors!!

great work! gotta love that noro!

it looks awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!!