Noah's Ark Blanket

[COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][I]I’ve been crocheting for about 4 months now…saw this pattern on Ravelry…had to get a copy of Crochet! May 2008for the pattern. I started it in October, but had to lay it aside to finish Christmas gifts. Picked it back up the end of December and finished it January 9th.

I also added a rainbow to the pattern! Here it is!

[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

That is so cute.:inlove:

Awesome!

Yeah Merry! What a fabulous job you did on that blanket! :yay: That is just so darn cute! Looks like you had no problem with that stitch and like you’ve been crocheting all your life!

Great work! :thumbsup:

MGM

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That’s beautiful! Very good job!!! The rainbow is a great addition!

Your blanket looks really wonderful. If you hadn’t said how long you have been crocheting I would have never known:cheering:

I just love your blanket. you done a great job on it.

Gorgeous!! Great job!!

Absolutely adorable :slight_smile:
I would also put this in the Watcha knitting section . I am sure you will get a lot of comments on this lovely blankets there as well. :slight_smile:

You did a great job! I bought this pattern and just can’t figure out row 1. Can you help? It says…

Row1: ch 115, 2 dc in the 4th ch from hook. dc in each of next 3 chs, [dc dec (see stitch guide) in next 3 chs] twice, dc in each of next 3 chs*, 3 dc in each of next 2 chs, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 3 dc in last ch, turn. (112 dc).

Does it mean dc dec 2 times. That is how I have done it and I come out with 2 chs at the end of row and when I turn to go to row 2 that row then isn’t working out because row 1 isn’t right. I’m not falling in the right ripple (ups and downs).

Can you help?

Thank you,
Shelly

You did a great job! I bought this pattern and just can’t figure out row 1. Can you help? It says…

Row1: ch 115, 2 dc in the 4th ch from hook. dc in each of next 3 chs, [dc dec (see stitch guide) in next 3 chs] twice, dc in each of next 3 chs*, 3 dc in each of next 2 chs, rep from * across, ending last rep at **, 3 dc in last ch, turn. (112 dc).

Does it mean dc dec 2 times. That is how I have done it and I come out with 2 chs at the end of row and when I turn to go to row 2 that row then isn’t working out because row 1 isn’t right. I’m not falling in the right ripple (ups and downs).

Can you help?
You can also email me if you like. Gr8schoolnurse@msn.com

Thank you,
Shelly

Hi Shelly,

I do believe Merryknitter had the same trouble. I did a post on my website with a video to answer her question, so you might find that helpful too. You can find it here.

Please let me know if that was helpful to you.

I’m sure your blanket will turn out just as beautiful as Merry’s and I sure hope you share a picture with us when it’s done!

MGM

NOW I GET IT!
Thank you so much…I usually don’t give up until I figure it out but, I sure was frustrated. I was just missing that last stitch…
Thank you again!
Shelly

OMG! Cute. :inlove: