No Way!

:?? I was wondering the same thing :wink: I think it’s a thing that JUST HAPPEN’S sometimes. Right, Knitting_guy?

I picture Mason saying, (whilst holding his needles and yarn close to him) “Back off get your own yarn and needles!”

:slight_smile:

Mason, no one else EVER touches my knitting! I’ve been asked, but I knit Continental and as someone else said, there is no way the tension would be right.

I have wondered also, knitasha, just how many bars Mason can walk into before it is no longer ‘accidentally’?

Mason should get a group hug for being our Ambassador of Knitting :grphug:

Really Mason. You have a lot of “accidents” for a truck driver.:wink:

I can’t believe she asked to knit on your vest. I would’ve been too shocked by her nerve to reply coherently. Next thing you know, she would’ve been asking to “borrow” it for the night too…so she could have something to do in her truck.

Now ladies, if he was accidenlty walking into the SAME bar, time after time, then I think you might have a case. However, since he is on the road - I can certainly see how one might accidently confuse the entrance to a bar with that to say a church; especially when disoriented by walking rather then driving. Very different perspective andsline of sight between walking and being up behind the wheel of a big rig.

Absolutely! I agree 100% :wink:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: