Nice Baby Afghan for my new granddaughter

Here is the pretty pink afghan I’m working on for my new step-granddaughter. I haven’t been able to see her yet, because I’m recovering from surgery right now. (I had a hysterectomy last week.) The pattern comes from an old baby afghan book I found in my stash.

Oh that is just gorgeous!!! :inlove: :inlove:

Adorable!!

Lovely! :inlove:

That will become a treasure! It’s beautiful!

Beautiful!

That is just beautiful!!

That’s very cute and so pretty in that color, congrats! :cheering: :XX:

That is just beautiful!

I hope you’re recovering quickly!

Thanks for the good words, my friends! You guys are awesome! I’m slowly getting better, but the doc says it takes about 4 - 8 weeks to recover from a hysterectomy. Plenty of time to finish that afghan. :XX:

I have lots of other projects too, so I’ll try to post some of them also.

That’s LOVELY! What yarn are you using?

[color=red]I :heart: :heart: :heart: that pattern.

I have a book from the early 70s with a very similar one.[/color]

Beautiful! :thumbsup:

It looks beautiful!! Congratulations on the new granddaughter- I hope you get to see her soon!

How precious!! Good to have something special to do while recovering. My DS will have a hysterectomy Monday. Hope both your recovery times will be shorter than normal! :smiley:

I am making this afghan with Caron Simply Soft yarn. I originally bought the yarn to make something for my step-daughter (the baby’s mother), so it’s fitting that I use it for her little babe! By the way, the baby’s name is Hailey Brooke. She weighed 8 pounds, 15 ounces and was 22 inches long. Big Baby! :shock:

Very pretty!!

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! :inlove:

Gorgeous little one with a beautiful blanket! :thumbsup:

Beautiful baby girl for such a lovely blanket!!! :thumbsup: