New reason to knit! I'm pregnant!

Just found out today.

Please send up prayers for a healthy, happy baby! :heart:

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Congratulations!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
:woohoo: :knitting: :happydance:
P.S. you know us knitters don’t really “need” a reason, right?

:cheering: Congratulations to you and daddy-to-be! What a wonderful Christmas present…Now, get knitting:knitting:

They know what causes that now. :teehee:

:aww:

That is so FANTASTIC!!! :woot:

I know you’ve really been through the wringer. Please take it easy and pamper yourself! I’ll be praying for you!

:hug:

:cheering::cheering::cheering: A BAAAAABY!!! :cheering::cheering::cheering:

:cheering: That’s wonderful!

:woot: Congrats!!! That is wonderful :woot:

Congrats. Now are you claiming a boy or a girl? I will be praying that whatever God blesses you with will be healthy.

Yeah! Babys are my favorite people. THanks for making some more! GOod luck :muah:

Congratulations. Now you can really enjoy Christmas.

Awwww,

CONGRATULATIONS!! May God bless you and baby both !!:yay:

Congratulations! May you and your baby be happy and healthy through the next important months!:woohoo:

Oh that is so wonderful. AND what a blessed Christmas gift!!! I wish you and your little angel health and a very easy pregnancy and delivery. CONGRATS!

Congratulations! What a great Christmas gift. Have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Oh congratulations! That’s an incredible gift. I’m sending happy thoughts your way.

YEA! :woohoo: I know that it’s been a trying time for you lately. What wonderful news! Christmas came early this year…

Congratulations!! :hug:

Congratulations! that’s fantastic