[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]Good morning. :waving: This is my first day with KH. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all and make some new friends. None of my “real life” friends share my interest in knitting so it will be great to share here. I have 3 grandkids and one great-grand, ranging in age from 22 years to 5 months, which explains my username: I have four to knit for. I’m from Alberta in Canada, love living in my rural setting with my husband of 48 years.[/FONT]

Welcome to Knitting Help! I am a grandmother also but I only have 3 grandsons, two in Virginia, and one here in Lakeland FL. The one here is no longer speaking to us because of something he did that caused his removal from our house. He is not allowed to come over to our house by the courts because of something he told a DR. We did not cause his removal, he did it all by himself. He is 15 years old and currently living under his other grandmother’s custody. The other two boys are my youngest son’s and they are aged 10 years and 5 months I knit for them and it is greatly appreciated.
This photo is of the youngest grandson in a sweater I knitted for him

What a cutie he is! How old is he? I knit a sweater in 6 - 12 month size for my 5-month-old grandson and wound up having to give it away. Yesterday his mom had him weighed and he is 19 lb. 13 oz. He is one big fella.

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have lots of good reasons to knit. We happy you joined us.

Daylily, lovely sweater on a darling baby!

He will be 5 months old on the 12th of this month. The sweater was knitted with Knit picks Swish DK weight in Marine Blue. The sweater was originally meant for a 1 year old size but I used a smaller needle and made a 3 month size. it fit him but he is rapidly growing out of it.