New Here!

I didn’t know where else to post this, so I figured here. I’m brand new to knitting, and when I get it, I love it! lol, When i don’t get it, I don’t quite like it so much. I’ve been crocheting for awhile and figured that knitting and crocheting were pretty similar. Boy was I wrong!!! lol… I started off my first knitting project with the Side Slip Cloche from the book Boutique Knits… I probably should’ve picked a scarf to start with, but I am very determined! lol… Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!! :slight_smile:

Welcome!

Welcome! This is a great place to get answers. :hug:

Welcome to KH!

If you get stuck, just ask here or in the How To fourm. someonewill be able to help.
:grphug:

welcom forum!!!

Great post! It’s very nice and userful. Thank you so much for Paul post.

Welcome and hello to the group! I know there are lots of helpful members and you will like it here. We are a very friendly bunch!!!

The folks here are great at finding answers to knitting problems. Which is a good thing because I can be pretty clueless about things that occur naturally to other people.

Welcome!

Welcome! Good luck on your knitting. Remember, don’t [U]ever[/U] give up. :wink:

Welcome to KH! All you need is your determination and the vids and help here – that’s what did it for me!