Need prayers UPDATEDPrayers answered YaHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My son is a door gunner on a BlackHawk helicopter and we just heard on the news today that one went down with 13 onboard.Please don’t let it be Jeff.Hes only 21 and only been over there 4 months.WEe could use all the prayers we can get right now.Thank you all.

My prayer is for you and your son tonight.
May he come home safe to you.

:hug: :heart: :hug:
Hoping for the best news that he is safe and sound. And when you get a chance, thank him for his strength to serve and protect our country!
:notworthy:

Jeff is definitley in our prayers! :hug: May the Lord keep and protect each and everyone of our fine young men and women. May they all come home safe to their families. :heart:

[color=indigo]Julie-

Add my prayers to yours. May God’s shield be over your son in his hours of danger.

Grace and Peace,
[/color]

:hug: :muah:
My thoughts are with you and your family.

I’m so sorry. We’ll be praying for the soldiers, and will put them on the prayer list at church tomorrow. :hug:

I’ll be praying for Jeff.

Jeff is in my prayers. So are you as the ‘not knowing’ must be absolutely dreadful.

Oh, momwolf, I can’t imagine how worried you must be. I’ll be praying for you and your family.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should quake and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.” Ps. 46:1-2

:muah: :hug: :muah: :hug:
Gregg( DH) and Iwant to thank you all for your prayers!It really is the not knowing thats the hardest to take.They also won’t let those guys e-mail for days so the names of the guys doesn’t get out before the families are notified.Would be so nice if he could just e-mail us.Sorry I’m babbling.Just wanted to thank everyone :muah: :muah:

I so hope everything works out alright for you. I’ll be thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Please keep us updated.

:muah:

Praying and watching for an update. :pray:

:grphug:

Mama Bear

I hope you hear from him soon… all the heroes are in our prayers and their amazing families… will keep Jeff and you in our prayers… :hug: :heart: :hug:

Big bear hugs, and know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us informed, and when you can… thank Him for serving Our Country.

:hug: :pray:

Julie–we’ll pray for your son and his unit. I truly hope that he is safe. I am very thankful that he and other men and women are bravely sacrificing for our country and for the freedom for other countries throughout the world, but being a mom myself, I can’t imagine how this must be (although I might know some day…my son wants to be an Air Force pilot when he grows up). :muah: :hug: :heart: :pray:

Your son is in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope all is well and you will hear from him soon. Please let him know that what he is doing is appreciated and that we do think about all of the service people that are there.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You and your family are in my thoughts. I can’t imagine what you are going through. My cousin’s wife had some real scary days when he was in Afghanistan and in Iraq. I hope everything is alright. Please keep us posted. :hug: :grphug: :pray:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

:heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug: :hug: