Need help, what kind of yarn is this?

Hi, I am hoping someone out there may be able to help me figure out what kind of yarn I have.

I bought a skein of yarn from Goodwill a few weeks ago. It did have a label wrapped around it indicating a brand/size/color. I brought it home and started crocheting. When I tried to look up the yarn online to purchase more, I realized the label that was wrapped around it was clearly from a very different ball of yarn. Whoever donated the yarn must have for some reason thrown the wrong label on the ball before donating.

I quickly fell in love with this yarn as it is very soft- sort of plush feeling. It is bulky, but not too thick. And it is a beautiful gradient aqua color.I am new to knitting and crocheting, so I don’t know much about the difference between yarns.
After much research I suspect this may be wool, but I am not completely sure. It doesn’t unwind or pull apart… I think that’s called roving yarn or one-ply? When I inspected the yarn up-close in the light, it appeared to have some sort of a thin netting around it. I took pictures to show the details as clearly as possible and added them below.

Any help would be very much appreciated. I know that it may be difficult, maybe even impossible, to tell the type of yarn from pictures and a couple small details. I am hoping maybe someone else out there has the same yarn and knows what it is so I can purchase more.
Thanks!

I don’t think there’s any way to tell really. Looks like it might be acrylic, but I can’t be sure.

I was afraid of that. Thanks for replying!