Need help grafting a sock w/ Magic Loop

I’m making top down socks on Magic Loop. I have lost my directions when it comes to grafting the toe. I currently have 5 sts on the back needle and 7 sts on the front. I know I’m supposed to knit across the front to a certain point and then re-arrange the sts. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried grafting the sts are oriented now and the seam ended up being front to back instead of side to side.

Thanks again.

If you ended up with a back-to-front seam on your first attempt, then you just need to re-orient your stitches so that all the front (top of foot) stitches are on one needle, and all the back (bottom of foot) stitches are on the other needle, then try it again. If you have dpns, it might be easier to use them to re-orient the stitches.

You have to reorient the stitches so that you have 6 on the front and 6 on the back. Usually your pattern tells you how to do it (where to knit to and how to reorient) but there are those that don’t, to make life complicated LOL. Just make sure that you have the same number of stitches on both sides.