My latest creation

Finally finished my husband’s sweater. It’s adapted from the East Bay pattern by Faina Goberstein. It’s supposed to have a cable pattern up the centre and the sleeves but I couldn’t get it to work so I ended up doing the elongated check design all over it! Now onto something for me!!!

8 Likes

Nice sweater! Considering that this is knitted for a man I think this sweater looks better with the checkers design that you made rather than having cables.

1 Like

Yes I’m very pleased with it. I think it’s a design I might well use for something I make for myself in the future, I rather liked the reverse of it as well.

Very good looking sweater. The overall stitch pattern looks even better than the original cables. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s a very nice Sweater. Good work done.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Lovely sweater and colour…ive just finished cardigan for myself…got to put it together now…

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Looks very well knit - love the colour. You’ve put a lot of work into this project. Have you started on one for yourself yet?

Gillian

1 Like

Thanks very much. I have indeed. Almost finished it in fact. Then one for my mum (I bought her wool for mother’s day but she’s done nothing with it so I’m going to make it for her!) then another one for my husband and then one for me… Phew!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Beautiful knitting. I really like this pattern. Great look :slight_smile: for a man’s sweater.

1 Like

Nice Sweater and I would use the design in the future if my make anything of such sort.

1 Like

I’m going to. In fact my mum wants that design for the sweater I’m going to knit for her! :blush: