My Knitting- Project Bag

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]I started out dyeing wool with Grape Flavor-aid.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Then I started to knit. The bag is 18"x18"x6" with 3 pockets and alot of double I-cord.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=darkgreen]after felting it’s 12"x12"x5" and sewing this is my New knitting bag…[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3] [COLOR=darkgreen]front[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen] back[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]Thanks for looking.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I think it’s stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous :cheering:! Is the pattern yours or can it be found somewhere online maybe?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Thanks for the comment…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]It’s mine. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I love that bag! It looks fantastic, and it looks like it is the perfect size for your knitting stuff.

I LUV the bag.You did a great job…Enjoy it, Sissy

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Thank you for your kind comments.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]I had been planning to make one for so long…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]Now that it’s done I’m I love using it… [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]But one thing that I’m going to add in one of the pockets is a cabled strip to hold the hooks and needles…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What a great bag!!

Fabulous job! Simple and classy…and so functional.

cam

That looks really great! :cheering:

Would you consider sharing your pattern?:flirt:

Super duper, fabulous! It looks great!

Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! How creative to make that up yourself. It turned out perfect!
hmm… free pattern for kh’ers???:poke:

[SIZE=6]Excellent work, Miss Kitty! WOW! :thumbsup:[/SIZE]

Your design is GREAT. Love the bag. The lizard is a cute touch.

:yay:I need that pattern pleaseeeee!!!:pray::notworthy:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=darkgreen]Thank you all so very much for the comments.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]About the pattern well all I can tell you is it a “Made it up as I went along.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=#006400]I just never thought of writing a pattern but I will get to it…[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Its sooo pretty! Love the colour gal! Everything is just so good! Purple n green is always my favourite color.

Oh wow that is awesome. You should be very proud to carry that around. It looks like it holds everything so nicely, too. Good job!

What a neat bag! You did a wonderful job…especially since you made it up as you went!

Stunning!!! How did you get it to keep its shape so beautifully? It is absolutely wonderful, and I would buy a bag like that in a heartbeat! Oh… and the pattern too! You are most definitely on to something here, this could be the next Booga bag like craze! LOVE it!