My heart is broken!

I would like to ask all of you at KH to please send me your prayers…My mum passed away suddenly yesterday and I really don’t know how how we are going to cope without her!
We are all so numb from the shock and at the moment can’t even think straight. xx

Oh Pauline… (((HUGS))) I am so so sorry!

Your family will be in my prayers during this difficult time.

I am so sorry, Pauline. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh Pauline…I’m soooo sorry! :hug:My prayers are with your family.

I’m so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts & prayers are with you.

-Christina

Oh Pauline… I am so sorry to hear this sad news. You must be devastated. My tears mingle with yours. I am so sorry. Just know that she is now your guardian angel and is with you always, so you will never be without her.

My parents died two months apart, six years ago now. It was the hardest time of my life. I understand what you are going through and what you will go through, so if you should ever need to talk, contact me and I will be there for you.

Huge hugs go to you and your family!

I’m so sorry. The loss of a parent is very difficult, I know. It seems like they should be here forever - they took care of you as a kid, and they should be there to still “kiss your boo-boos” no matter what age you are.
Take care - my thoughts and prayers are with you.:hug:

I’m sorry for your loss of your beloved mother.

My mother died about a year ago, of an aortic aneuyrsm.
I saw her in the hospital bed, after flying in on a late night flight,
and 2 hours later, she died, a few days before Thanksgiving.
I still can’t unpack the belongings of hers, and look at them.

God is with you, Jesus is there. I will pray for you, for your heart to be at peace.
Remember one thing: She will always be in your heart.

I’m sorry to read about your mom…Your family is in my thoughts and prayers :hug: :heart: :hug:

I’m so sorry. The loss of a parent is extremely difficult. especially at this time of year. My thoughts and condolences go out to you.

May your mother’s memory be eternal.

Jana

Thoughts and prayers going up for you, Pauline. So sorry for your loss.

Sooooooooo sorry to hear you lost you mom.You are in our prayers:hug:

:hug: We will be thinking of you as you go through this time of sadness. Peace as you face the next few days (weeks and years).

I’m so sorry, will be thinking of you and your family. Take care.

My heart goes out to you :hug:I hope you’ll hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I’m very sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you and your family. “we love best those we loved first”…hold onto your love and memories of your Mom and know she is still with you in your heart.

Our thoughts are with you & your family during this time. A huge :hug: to you.

Pauline - I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

“When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.”

:hug: :muah: :hug:

I’m so sorry for your loss. Your mom will always be with you, and you’ll cherish your memories of her for the rest of your life. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, especially at this time of year. :hug: :grphug: