My First Sock

Warts and all :slight_smile: The Silver’s Tutorial rocks! I learned a lot and I’ve already started my second sock…

That looks great!

Oh Kathy!

The sock turned out great!

I know how much you struggled with it! I told you that you could do it!

:thumbsup:

It looks very nice! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

In the picture it looks like you have a nice even knitting tension. :happydance:

Thanks for all the compliments :slight_smile: Everyone was so encouraging during this learning process I couldn’t have done it without you! I’m assuming sock making is like anything else. The more you make the better you get (I hope).

I think your sock looks absolutely fabulous! Warts? I don’t know what you mean, but I don’t see any problems. You done good!

:cheering: :cheering:

Great job!!! :happydance:

Great job :happydance:

:woot: :woot: :woot:

:muah: :hug:

Nadja xxx

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

Oh wow, that’s awesome :slight_smile: Nice job.

It looks great!

Looks nice n soft! Love the color too!

I hope my first sock turns out so well!!!

I just learned DPN’s so socks are in my near future!!

Very nice! socks or on my every growing list as well… the tutorial looks daunting, but your beautiful results are very encouraging!

The tutorial is GREAT. Just remember…one step at a time. It’s really quite easy.

The tutorial is GREAT. Just remember…one step at a time. It’s really quite easy.[/quote] :cheering: :cheering: :happydance:

Great Socks! I wish Silver’s tutorial was around when I learned to knit socks, it would have been so much easier.

Great job!
:cheering: :muah: :hug: :heart: :notworthy: :happydance: :woot: :balloons: :thumbsup: :woohoo: :yay:
I actually plan on using Silver’s Sock Tutorial soon. Glad to hear it worked out!