My First Pair of Socks!

after a few practice runs on scrap yarn, i finally made a pair of real socks

the color in the pic is really wonky, but the yarn is Sock Garden Hydrangea from Knit Picks (it’s very pink and purple)

yay me!!

and i am now a full fledged sock convert - i already have another pair on needles and ordered yarn for about 6 more pairs

They look great! :happydance:

You did a great job and I love those colors! :heart:

:cheering: :cheering: FANTASTIC job :cheering: :cheering: You know I’m always happy to see another member of Sock Knitting Addicts :wink:

I love your socks!
Nice work! :thumbsup:

They look super cozy!! Great colours :slight_smile:

Definitely yay, you! I think those are really cute socks.

Great job - those colors are wonderful!

They are so pretty! :smiley:

Ooh lovely! I wish I could do socks. I’m definately getting more courage on the knitting deal - tubey and socks will be started when my Denise arrive!

Those look great! I’m a recent sock convert myself. :wink: They’re fun, aren’t they?

Those look wonderful! I love pink and purple! :thumbsup:

Great job, beautiful color! :thumbsup:

I love the colors they came out really cute.

Oh those are awesome! :inlove: I’m such a sock freak, I can’t wait to knit my first pair.

Great job! They are really pretty!!!

awesome! I’m working on my first socks right now too…I think I’m already addicted! Yours look great–hope mine turn out that good!!

Go you! :thumbsup: I am also knitting my first pair now, I am on the secon one! I am knitting odd socks, because:

1. I didn’t have enough of either yarn to knit a pair, and…
  2. I always wear odd socks anyway so what is the point in knitting a matching pair? :lol:
    :XX: