My first pair of socks! Finally finished

Well they are finally done, I have a pair of socks! I believe it took me about 2 months to finish the second (other projects going on). I used Moda Dea Sassy stripes and to tell you, I hated it!!! It has been the worst yarn I have used, so far. But it’s finally done! :cheering:

Jodi

:XX:

Those look great. Sorry that you didn’t enjoy the yarn, but you’re probably glad that you stuck with it! :smiley:

Thos are beautiful :inlove: Too bad that the yarn was so hard to work with, it’s gorgeous!

those are great! :heart:
What made the yarn so hard to work with? :?:
They look really good now though! :thumbsup:

Yay! No second sock syndrome sufferer here! They look great!

Oooh, I love them! Nice work! :thumbsup: And the colors are so bright and sunny! :happydance:

Yeah, why did you hate the yarn so much?

They look great! Another one wanting to know what made the yarn so bad…especially since I have two balls of it sitting in my sock yarn pile.

:cheering:

Wonderful! I agree it’s a shame you didn’t like the yarn since the striping turned out so well!

:cheering: :cheering: Beautiful socks, you should be very proud :thumbsup:

Those came out beautiful! I didn’t particularly like knitting with it either, but it does make some nice stripes. :wink:

those are adorable!

Thanks!

One of the reasons I didn’t like working with it was that it frayed easily. Also there was a few spots where it was knotted.

Maybe I just was tired of working with it, who knows.

Jodi

those are adorable! Love the colors–thanks for the tip about the yarn!

Sorry you didn’t like working with the yarn, but the socks came out great!!