My first illusion knit! Earth washcloth

Click here for the pattern on Ravelry.

For some reason, illusion knitting chart have always looked “complicated” and too much to bother with for me, but this one didn’t so I cast on yesterday as something to take while I watched my oldest practice gymnastics. By evening it was complete, and it works, woohoo! :slight_smile:

Now you see stripes

Now you see mother earth!

For some reason I can’t see it.

That is so cool!

Huh, are the pics not working, or do you mean you don’t see the earth/globe image?

That is so neat! :slight_smile:

I can’t see a picture at all. I think it must be my computer because I can see that other people can see it.

Very cool! I like it! :yay:

Oh!!! I likea!

That’s really cool. I am a dishcloth junkie so I’ll have to bookmark that pattern

That’s very cool! I’ve been thinking about trying illusion knitting. Maybe that dishcloth would be a good place to start.

NEAT!! One of these days (soon I think) you need to change your signature, the part where it says “Newly knitting homeschooling mom to 3 kidlets”. It’s the “Newly” part I’m talking about. You are getting quite a bit of experience under your belt.

Hehe, thanks!

Very cool! Illusion knitting is something I want to try soon!

GREAT job!

Interesting. Illusion knitting is such fun.
Katrina

:yay: Great job!! Illusion knitting is fun :happydance:

Too cool!!

Wow! That’s so cool. That would be a god gift for the founder of the environmental volunteer group I work with quite a bit.

Very cool!! I like that one, I know my DMom would like that too-thanks for the link! this might make a good gift :slight_smile:

Of course she’s a member here, too, so there possibly may be no surprise now :teehee: oh well :mrgreen:

Well done! I’ve never done illusion knitting either, this is a perfect beginning project. Thanks for the link!

VEry nice :slight_smile:

Amazing!
Well, I’ve never heard of illusion knitting before so this is all new to me. I can’t believe how different it looks in the second pic.
thanks for sharing this.
TEMA:knitting: