Ok, so maybe it’s not a true FO because it’s not a pair but I couldn’t be more proud of my little sock. I was following the pattern I found at http://www.royea.net/sock.html because it made socks seem not so intimidating.
It’s too short, cuz I got impatient but I current have another sock in the works that I’m taking my time to do every single row. This next one is a k3p1 ribbing that is looking very nice.
The yarn is some $1 acrylic I found to learn with. I’m using metal 3mm dpns (I think, can’t find my needle gauge at the moment). My main issue is to not knit too tightly where I lose all sproing.
Can’t wait to finish this next test sock cuz I bought some yummy wool-blend to do some socks for DH :cheering: