My closest plan for august

Hello!

I usually have up to 8-10 projects started at same time(crazy!) Now i want to be done with all them before Christmas came.:guyknitting:

This lacey knitted blouse (desigher Stasy Tanki Charles) i started in september last year. At that time I had no idea where to take instruction on that?!
So… i started to knit it by my way…I tries to pick stitch pattern that looks close to original.[:)]:x:

All 3 stitch patterns has different number of stitches.I had a hard time to find the right way to knit it.
This is my forth or fifth tries, but I think, I know now- how to knit a white blouse, what will be looks close to original(but not exactly match)
I’ll show soon.[:)]

I’ll show my experiment with this blouse later today or tomorrow(problems with photo camera now)

Happy knitting to everyone!

I can’t wait to see your sweater! That one modeled is so pretty!

Thank you, but I’m not sure when it’ll be done???
Usually when you knit without instruction it takes lot of time:)
I hope to wear it in august:X:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=205385844&blogID=292178505&Mytoken=A75FD5AD-7075-4F8F-BE461CF3EB2865F548950746

:sun:

You’re doing a great job, keep it up!

WOW! :shock: I read your blog! I am SO impressed with how you have spent the time to work out the pattern. I wish I had the patience and the mindset to do that with something as elaborate as that lacy blouse.

I can’t wait to see your finished one, it looks amazing so far well done and great job! :hug:

That is such a lovely sweater… can’t wait to see your version of it. :thumbsup: