on an upholstered livingroom chair. My husband picked it up to show me: it looks like a blue grape, it’s that engorged. But a grape with a tiny head and tiny legs, which is moving along, pulling its engorged body with it.
Hubby was about to flush it down the toilet, when I checked online, and it says quite clearly: DO NOT FLUSH A TICK down the toilet, because ticks can survive a water bath. Instead: Put it into a ziploc, seal it and put into garbage.
I have gotten two tick bites this summer = no fun! Now I suppose I have to look forward to lyme disease, or death…or somethin’.
I is NOT PLEASED!
(sorry, just needed to tell someone).