Mutant Squirrel Finally Offed

I’m sorry, but that’s just :roflhard::roflhard:

He got that big by eating all my bird seed all winter!:grrr:

:chair: :rofl: :chair: :rofl: :chair: :rofl: :chair: :rofl: :chair:

That’s just too funny. Since it will appeal to my DH and DS’s twisted sense of humor, I’m going to snag it for them. Too, too funny.

Bwaaahhaaaahaaaahaaaa!!!:roflhard: :roflhard:

That is just plain sick! It is MY kind of humour. Great shot photolady! I think the Joe on the right looks the most realistic!

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: Best laugh all day. :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

LOL:roflhard:

That is just too funny. :roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::clink:

I had to think for a moment of why I was laughing and then I realized it was my initial reaction. My first thought was “oh that’s soooo photoshopped!!!” Then I realized the guys were GI Joes!!:roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard:

Mason: I know from another post that it was you who shot this poor squirrel! Shame on you man!!! :roflhard:

:tap: Wow Am I sorry I opened this blog up…Sorry can’t find the humor…since where I live, I see gruesome (animal) deaths all the time…Oh and by the way, I feed these guys in my neck of the woods…we don’t eat them… If your into that kind of stuff, I can send you a real nice shot of a decapitated coyote if you’d like, and use “religious quotes” in your blog…whatever!!!

I agree with you, I don’t see the humor in it…I have yet to see the humor in death, no matter what being has died.

I think it’s hilarious :roflhard:

:waah: I’m sorry…

Wow I have a great idea…Hang onto those “G.I.Joes”, cruise around and look for a neighbors pet cat (that has bit the big one) and title it “Sabertooth Tiger”…

its not like she killed the silly squirrel, besides, she probably didnt take the picture, maybe she found it online or something, give her the benefit of the doubt

Um, what did you expect when you opened it up? Did you not read the title? There’s nothing gruesome about it. Squirrels die everyday of many causes. This has no blood, guts, or gore. It’s simply a dead animal someone found and put some dolls up by it to be silly.

Kelly