Mug cosy help

Hi

Could someone please help with a mug cosy pattern. It is using straight needles and gives instructions for rows 1 to 4 (all different). Then it has a different row 1 and 2.

Row 1 states a few stitches and then work chart row 1. What is chart row 1? There is no chart included.

Thanks for your help

Angela

Hi and welcome to KH. No chart included? What is your pattern? Can you post a link or tell us its name? If you have to use a chart and don’t have it and the instructions from the chart aren’t written out somewhere I think you’ll need to find another pattern.

Hi

Thank you for your reply :slight_smile:

It is a pattern from knit now magazine. It tells me what wool and needles but I can’t find a chart. Unless I am looking for completely the wrong thing which I may well be. I tried to take a picture to show you but I can’t upload it.

Angela

Welcome to KnittingHelp!
Is there reference to a chart at the back of the magazine or an online chart? Can you give us the name of the cozy or the issue of Knit Now?
maybe this one?

Hi

It is part of the anna elliot stove set. There is a chart for the leg warmers. Do you think it would be the same chart?

Thank you

Angela