Moving

I made it home from the road this morning and bought myself a new house a few blocks from my present one. I’m in the process of moving now.

As much as I hate moving it’s worth it to have a larger house.

My DSL service won’t be transferred for a few days, maybe not before I leave back out on the road.

I’ll pop in when I can.

:cheering:Congrats on the new home!

Do you suppose you could pick one up for me while you’re at it? :shrug:

:teehee:

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard: Maybe Mason’s grocery shop has a 2 for 1?:rofling:
Honestly, Mason makes it sound so easy and simple. wishful thinking for me…

You did that all in one morning??? Where were you when I was buying a house?? It took us almost 2 months to close.

Or you could come find me a new apartment.

Hmmmm… :think:

Hey Knitting Guy! You ever get up to the PNW? We’re planning on a move in the next couple months… Wonder if you could come do it for us?

:roflhard::roflhard::roflhard::roflhard:

LL

LOL - no kidding! That’s exactly what I was thinking when I read the post.

So…I was just out this morning…and I picked up a new house…:roflhard:

I hope that the move goes smoothly for you. Congrats on the new house.

Congrats on the new space!

You make it sound so easy! Were you looking for long? We have been looking since March but I guess buying a house for 1 is a lot easier than buying a house for 5 plus a dog and 2 cats!

Thanks folks. I hadn’t been actively looking at all. It just sort of fell in my lap. The owner is carrying the financing at 0%, a gentleman’s agreement on a handshake.

I’d been kind of keeping my eyes open for a bigger place and this just sort of came along.

I’ve moved most of my stuff today, just some odds and ends left to do tomorrow. I’m bushed.

The phone service is on but there’s a problem with the internal wiring. I’ll run a new line tomorrow, I’m too tired to care tonight. I’ve ordered a pizza and as soon as I eat I am going to get a nice shower in my new bathroom and see if I can unbury the bed. :lol:

1. Milk
  2. Bread
  3. Coffee
  4. House
  5. Eggs
  6. Cheese

Congrats–great deal!

:cheering:

Moving is hard work but the rewards are worth it!

I’m impressed! It took us 5 days and 600 miles of driving just to buy a used car last week.

Congratulations! Enjoy the new digs!

Wooo hooo!!! Congratulations!! I’m glad to hear that a handshake is still worth something to some people. :slight_smile:

Hey Mason,

Be it ever so humble, congrats on your new home.

Best,
Susan

:roflhard:

Wow… you moved from one house to another in ONE day… What are you SUPER Knitting/moving Guy??

Congrats on the new house… That is alway nice.

:roflhard: Good one, Mason! So are you going to rent out the old one or sell it?