For the first two years that I knit, I didn’t really think to take pictures of things, and I gave away almost everything that I knit. At first it was no big deal. An iPod arm band from Knit-1 made from Red Heart acrylic. A belt and scarf in Matrix.
But now I am sad that I didn’t take pictures. I have managed to talk some people into taking pictures of the things I have given them, but I am not in regular contact with everyone who got a knitted something-or-other from me, and I have completely lost touch with others.
Things I am missing photos of:
- Greek Pullover in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk (technically, I have a photo, because she wore it in her Christmas card picture, but it isn’t one I can share in the Whatcha Knittin forum)
- Zeebies Bag from SNB Handbook
- Meemas Marsupial pouch in pink and grey for MIL (I got shots of the ones I made in pink and black for grandma and mom)
- Clementine, from 25 Bags to Knit (and another little purse from that book)
- Two sets of Spa Facecloths from a 2005 issue of Creative Knitting
- Tilting Blocks Baby Blanket in pistachio
- A sweater for my dad in Big Noro (mom would snap a pic for me, but it has been worn for over a year now, wouldn’t be the same as a “fresh off the needles” shot)
- A diagonal baby blanket in Homespun that I altered to be rectangular
- A shawl for my grandma in Linnie 114 Space ribbon yarn in a rainbow verigated colorway
Sigh. I have to stop. This list is depressing me! I am considering making some of the items [I]again[/I] just so I can get photos! I couldn’t be the only one who goes through this, right?