Mother's Day package shipping tomorrow!

I know it’s a little late, but my Mother’s Day package is shipping tomorrow.

Pics are in the latest post in my blog.

I hope she’ll like them!

Oh, Stephanie, what a wonderful gift box full of goodies for your mom!! Of course she’ll love them!

Those sheep!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Wow, that’s a lot of sheep! :shock: How cute!

It all looks great, what a terrific surprise!

The sheep are adorable.Any mother would be lucky to recieve that packsage for mothers day :happydance: :happydance:

Everything looks wonderful!

Thanks everyone! She knows I’m sending her a package, but she doesn’t know everything that’s in it. :wink: She wanted the felted lambs, so that’s what she thinks she’s getting.

Great job on everything! I especially love the felted lambs - they’re so cute!!!

Aww so cute! Your mother will love all of them :thumbsup:

I love those clogs too :wink:

Wow what am awesome package for your mom. Those sheep are just tooo cute!

~danielle~

That’s a wonderful Mother’s Day surprise!

I hope she doesn’t read your blog! :shock:

[color=darkblue][size=7]WOW !!![/size][/color]

[size=3][/size]And all I gave my mom was a salt and pepper shaker lol. Your Mom will be the envy of mothers everywhere !!

:smiley: Your mom is going to be so thrilled :smiley: I love everything, the sheep are just absolutely adorable :thumbsup:

What a fabulous package!! She is going to love it! Everything is perfect!! And the sheep are just too cute!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Those lambs are absolutely adorable!!! Wonderful mother’s day package!! :thumbsup:

No, she doesn’t! I purposely didn’t give her the address because of things like this. :wink: She’s not very internet savvy anyway. :smiley:

The lambs are SO adorable and the other stuff is nice too!

Mama Bear