More knitted related sorta x-rated photos

PM me if you wanna see this knit related sorta x-rated photo that should go on YKW

MEEEE

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :oops: :oops: :oops:

me too!!!

I’m trying to send the photo to folks but I keep getting an error message that says my attachment filesize is too big. I tired erasing some old messages in my inbox but its still not working. :shrug: Hmmm… lemme erase some more

maybe you should make the pic smaller :??

I’m game, feministmama!! Please pass on, if you can - didn’t get the link f/the other topic :wink: (great avatar, BTW - you??)

What’s YKW?

you know why

you know why[/quote]

I think it’s YouKnitWhat?

That being said, send it to meee!!! :cheering:

yeah YKW is you knit what? THere is supposed to be a new website for it. I gotta find the new link though

well, there’s What Not to Knit

I am always up for fun pictures . Me too!!! :cheering:

I checked out the What Not to Knit site…that is so funny! There was actually a reference to a woman who sells on Ebay…she makes all mohair concoctions apparently. Modeled on the WNK website was a mohair cat suit…but on her ebay site she is currently selling:

Thigh High Mohair leg warmers (did I mention that she uses long hair mohair so it looks like they grew on her legs?)

She has some kinda ugly sweaters…and some, ahem, Willy Warmers, just for gentlemen (and I use that word loosely). :oops:

There are some interesting people out there. :??

Misty

There has been problems attaching through PM sometimes. You may have to email them.